Work in a team to complete rough-in and finish plumbing for residential custom home builder clients. Includes both remodel and new construction work.
- Uphold company standards of quality and excellence in all work activities.
- Read building plans.
- Ability to ask questions to ensure work quality and correctness.
- Willingness to learn is a must.
- Clearly communicate with team about job status, issues, and solutions.
- Work efficiently but take necessary time to ensure work meets high quality threshold at all phases. This includes careful and neat installation of all rough-in pipes and plumbing fixtures.
- Knowledge of NC Plumbing Code book / code regulations is required, or must be willing to learn rapidly.
- Experience and knowledge in various residential installations is preferred: water heaters, venting, fixture installations, water piping, sewer piping, trench work, under slab plumbing, etc.
- Applicant must be able to use of all necessary plumbing tools, work on ladders, in crawl spaces, and attics.
- Applicant must be able to lift and work with heavy to very heavy items.
- Competitive pay based on experience.
- No "on call" or emergency hours expected.
- Weekly contribution to help you cover your personal insurance premium.
- Paid holidays.
- Paid vacation.
- Various Aflac plans available through the company.
- Casual work environment.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, APPLY NOW at https://www.greenehuntinc.com/now-hiring by filling out the initial applicant questionnaire or email firstname.lastname@example.org.